Last Updated: Dec. 19, 2023
1. Information Collection and Use For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Personal Data: Name, email address, date of birth, and government-issued identification for KYC (Know Your Customer) purposes.
- Contact Data: Address, telephone number, and email address.
- Financial Data: Cryptocurrency wallet addresses, transaction history, and betting records.
- Technical Data: Login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
2. Log Data and Cookies We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
3. Use of Data Indospace uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our service.
- To manage your account and your registration as a user of the service.
- To perform a contract with you.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer.
4. Data Security We use appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to withdraw consent.
7. Third-Party Links This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.